In today's look my gold heels have returned, I love them! Although I must admit that they are not the most comfortable I have...
I had this shirt since September or so, and now, with the fever of pastel colors, I think you are going to see much here. For now, I still prefer soft colors in small doses and in combination with another more intense or dark, because otherwise I'll end up saturated before the start of spring... So a few blue pants and coral clutch seemed to me the best option.
It is a working outfit but you can adapt perfectly to the weekend, I love it! ;) Now, tell me what you think about it and happy weekend!
A big kiss =)
- Camisa/Shirt: H&M (Sales SS 11).
- Pantalones/Pants: H&M (New Collection).
- Pañuelo/Scarf: H&M (SS 11).
- Tacones/Heels: Stradivarius (Sales Winter 11).
- Clutch: Dorothy Perkins (SS 11).