This was the look I chose yesterday to attend the conference on fashion blogs that Clara Guzman gave, a journalist and author of the blog Telademoda. It was a very interesting talk in which Clara spoke of the experience with her blog, her vision of this world, advertising, egoblogs...
This journalist argues (and I agree with her) that blogs are a great means of communication which, unfortunately, many companies seek to exploit (especially the egobloggers) and we are who must know when say "no" . To write a blog you do not need to be a journalist, but you must be rigorous and provide accurate information, maintaining a minimum quality.
Some comments and reflections to be considered as coming from a true professional with a great view.
Lots of kisses!
- Cuerpo/Blouse: Zara TRF (AW 11-12).
- Pantalones/Pants: H&M (AW 11-12).
- Tacones/Heels: Pilar Burgos (Sales Winter 11).
- Clutch: Stradivarius (AW 11-12).
- Gafas de sol/Sunglasses: 80's Purple.