To make the look more feminine, I opted for the full skirt (I think it's one of my favorite skirts) and a loop around my neck. I think that the hat is what gives the final touch to the outfit, don't you think? Like it a very college, a little Blair ;)
Today I am sooo happy (although my migraines are back and I don't feel fine) because at 11 this morning I'm going to the presentation of the program of the 9th edition of Andalucía Fashion =D I'll keep you posted!
Do you like the look? Would you change? For what occasion would you use?
Lot of kisses and happy Tuesday ^ ^
- Falda/Skirt: Stradivarius (old).
- Camisa/Shirt: H&M men (old).
- Sombrero/Hat: Zara (old).
- Bolso/Bag: Stradivarius (Sales Winter 11).
- Bailarinas/Flat shoes: Marypaz (AW 10-11).
- Abrigo/Coat: Lefties (AW 10-11).