The outfit is perfect for those rainy days we are having and very very warm for thatknitted scarf cardigan, they are so tasty! The wellies are essential and the shirt, hat and red lips add some sophistication, is not it? And, of course, my beloved umbrella with polka dots, is so cute! Although I am thinking of getting a transparent brother;)
Moreover, today begins Andalucía de Moda, a three-day event filled with fashion shows =D I will not stop at home and be a little absent, but I promise to bring lots of pictures and comment on the shows together =)
Do you like the look? Would you change anything? I hope to serve you for these rainy days ;)
A thousand kisses!
- Camisa/Shirt: Zara (Basic).
- Shorts: H&M (SS 11) thanks to Truendy.
- Rebeca/Cardigan: Lefties (AW 10-11).
- Botas de agua/Wellies: Pasarela (AW 11-12).
- Bufanda/Scarf: ¿?
- Sombrero/Hat: H&M (AW 11-12).
- Bolso/Bag: Primark (AW 11-12).
- Cinturón: Primark (AW 11-12).